INTRODUCING THE NEW PIKES PEAK PRESERVATION FORUM!
May 11, 2018
Broadmoor West – 75 El Pomar Road, Colorado Springs
Interesting in becoming a Sponsor? Click here…
Join the Historic Preservation Alliance of Colorado Springs during National Preservation Month in a celebratory conference honoring the legendary Broadmoor, in its centennial year.
- Discover what’s new statewide from Colorado’s leading preservationists including Barbara Pahl. Western Division Vice President, National Trust for Historic Preservation and Steve Turner, AIA, Executive Director and State Historic Preservation Officer, History Colorado
- Explore the art and architecture in guided walking tours of the Broadmoor
- Participate in concurrent educational and technical sessions
- Learn window and masonry tips and techniques in workshops
- Hear how to engage in the update of City’s Preservation Plan
Forum attendees include professionals, volunteers, property owners, neighborhood advocates, architects, tradespeople, historians, contractors, educators and so many more. Come to network and learn – leave with tools and new allies to help protect the historic places and spaces you treasure.
8:00 a.m. – Registration and Networking
9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. – Opening plenary, Forum sessions, Tours and plenary Lunch presentation
4:00 a.m. – Closing gathering/cash bar
Online advance registration required; $60/$50 for Historic Preservation Alliance members.
Registration opens April 11th online at www.hpasprings.org where full Forum details and the program agenda will be posted and updated. Registration includes all sessions and tours, morning coffee, lunch, program packet, handouts and fun!
Please contact us with questions and information about sponsorship opportunities:
Roxanne Eflin, HPA Board President, (207) 229-9465 or firstname.lastname@example.org